REEF AQUARIUM CORAL PROPAGATION LAB Geothermal Aquaculture Research Foundation, Inc
BEST REEF AQUARIUM LIGHTING - BLUE MOONS AND TRITONS
1726 Merrill St.
Boise Idaho 83705
Email: [email protected]
For beautiful reef aquariums only nature can duplicate!
THE FORTY GALLON REEF PICTURED ON THIS PAGE HAS
0NE FOUR FOOT FORTY WATT TRITON
AND ONE FORTY WATT BLUE MOON BULB
The nonprofit corparation Geothermal Aquaculture Research Foundation, Inc. has been conducting tests of many reef aquarium products for the past two years. We have over one hundred reef aquariums that we are using to create our unconnected genetic bank of reef aquarium animals. The products that we have picked as best have worked every time for all of the people taking part in this project. " I will not tell you a product is best for a certain use unless it does what the factory says it will do, and it is the least expensive way to do the job." - LeRoy Headlee Director of Research.
LOW COST BULLET PROOF REEF AQUARIUM This simple system is set up in a standard 55 gallon aquarium. The key to our success is the Aquarium Products lights. We use one Blue Moon 4'- 40 watt and two Triton 4'- 40 watt lights. We cover these three lights with a Triton Enhancer. These bulbs are twice as bright as other 40 watt bulbs.
THE DAWNING OF A NEW AGE IN AQUARIUM LIGHTING!
THIS REEF HAS GROWN THIRTY COLORS OF MUSHROOMS AND RICORDIA.
THE SOFT CORALS AND MUSHROOMS ALWAYS HAVE THE BEST COLOR WITH BLUE MOONS AND TRITONS
- Triton is the first aquarium light made just for the aquatic field-- for the purpose of promoting optimum plant growth in freshwater aquaria and the same tube for hard and soft coral growth as well as Caulerpas in marine aquaria. The "actinic blue" is included in the same tube!
- Triton has the highest light output of any fluorescent tube used in aquarium lighting-- TWICE AS BRIGHT! This can reduce the number of tubes required to achieve optimum results. Significantly longer effective life than other tubes (over 7500 hours) with a minimum fall-off in light output over this time.
WE GROW MANY OF THE BEST COLORED SMALL POLYP STONY CORALS
USING TRITONS AND BLUE MOONS
- Triton gives gorgeous true color rendering bright or brighter than metal halide lighting--watt for watt; and it will even grow red plants as red as outdoors--green plants more gorgeous than you have ever grown before.
- Triton continues to provide superb lighting right up to the time to replace it--when it ACTUALLY SHUTS OFF, because the light is no longer truly effective for the purpose you purchased it.
- Triton was developed by the leading aquatic experts from around the World and the lighting technology of Thorn EMI of England--under the direction of Dr. Neville Carrington of Interpet, Ltd. This is the best lighting that you will find today and for the future!!
BLUE MOON REEF FLUORESCENT TUBES
These fine lights are from
180-L Penrod Court
Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061
PHONE: (410) 761-2100
THIS REEF AQUARIUM GREW THIS BEAUTIFUL WITH
ONE FOUR FOOT TRITON AND ONE FOR FOOT BLUE MOON
Geothermal Aquaculture Research Foundation, Inc. is a Non Profit Organization
dedicated to advancing the knowledge of reef keeping. Our live rock
aquaculture research has produced many new techniques for sustaining marine
life and propagating corals. We are currently growing many species of sps
corals, mushrooms, etc. The Foundation is building a genetic bank in Idaho
with collections from around the World. We specialize in reef janitors, and
have shared this research with many hobbyist who need to
control algae in landbased live rock aquaculture tanks.
TO PROVIDE THE CITIZENS OF IDAHO AND THE WORLD A SHOWCASE COLLECTION OF AQUATIC PLANTS, FISH, REEF ANIMALS AND PRODUCTS. TO STIMULATE INTEREST IN, APPRECIATION FOR AND AN UNDERSTANDING OF THESE COLLECTIONS. TO BE IMPLEMENTED THROUGH PLANT RECORDS, PUBLIC DISPLAYS, COLLECTIONS, APPLIED RESEARCH, PUBLICATIONS, INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS, AND SALES OF QUALITY PRODUCTS.
Much of our research is being conducted in the field of reef farming. We are conducting these studies both in marine aquariums and in the ocean. Reef aquarium research is being conducted by members of the foundation both in the U.S. and in several other countries.
We also supply expert advice on algae control for the reef aquarium, wetlands and backyard ponds.
INDEX OF OUR RESEARCH
LOW COST BULLET PROOF REEF AQUARIUM Learn to start an inexpensive reef aquarium
55 GALLON INSTA REEF Visit Rachel Read's 12 week old Bullet Proof Reef Aquarium
MORE PICTURES OF THIS REEF AQUARIUM
Geothermal Aquculture Research Foundation,Inc. online tour Learn why we call it Geothermal
REEF RESEARCH HOME PAGE Learn the newest method of invertebrate propagation
Super glue research page We teach you the Super Glue method of invertebrate propagation
Super Glue evaluaton page Our researchers rate many brands of super glue
Geothermal Aquculture Research Foundation Feed Back page Please E-mail input so we can make these pages better
Natural Algae Control Reef Janitor Order Page - red leg hermits, snails, grunge.
Research page for Xenia and related soft coral propagation Learn to propagate xenia. Please enter any data you have about these corals.
Soft Coral Propagation Page Pictures and details of soft coral propagation
Stony Coral Propagation Page Pictures and details of small polyp stony corals
Mushroom Anemone Propagation Page Pictures and details of mushroom propagation
Zoanthid and palythoa Anemone Propagation Page Pictures and details of Sea mat propagation
Learn to construct a 140 gallon plywood amd epoxy reef tank
Image Page for Zoanthids and Palythoa
ALGAE CONTROL CENTRAL
REEF JANITORS ALGAE CONTROL CENTRAL
Use this site to solve your reef aquarium algae problems, and help support our research!!!
WETLANDS SAVE THE WORLDS REEFS FROM ALGAE DESTRUCTION
LEARN ABOUT OUR WETLAND RESEARCH
Boise Wetland pond tour 97 Pictures and details of wildlife pond tour
FOR THE BEST GROWTH ON MUSHROOMS AND SOFT CORALS
WE USE TWO TRITONS TO EACH BLUE MOON
Contact: LeRoy Headlee Sally Jo Headlee |
Phone: 208-344-6163 |
Email: [email protected]